You can use social media to market or popularize the product that your specific type of business offers. This platform can help you a big deal o promote your product and make generate more public aware ness about it. There are however some tips and tactics that you will need to follow if you are to have a successful online social media marketing campaign for your particular business. Here are some of the important tips that you need to consider in order to reach more subscribers to your business:
How will you drive your registrations? You can use the following options:
- Your list of email contacts or prospects, you can then invite these contacts to your specific social media site where your product promotion is carried out.
- You can add banner or links of your social media accounts on your website .the prospects can then click on it to be led to your Facebook or twitter where there are more details about your product.
- You can invite the prospects to subscribe to your social media accounts through one on one conversations. You can also ask them to invite their friends to join them. Then you can be able to place your adverts on these pages to your customers.
- You can advertise your pages on magazines and newspapers where the reader can get more of your information from.
- During guest speaker forums in seminars or workshops, you can ask the audience to join you on your social media where they can be able to get more information about the kind of products and/ or services that you offer in your business.
- You can form advertising partnerships with other businesses. Here you can ask them to advertise your Facebook or twitter account on their pages to their customers encouraging them to also subscribe to your social media networks. You will also need to return the favor by doing the same to them on your social media pages.
When creating your marketing campaign, it is very important to effectively tine your messages for you to become successful. You need to deliver your messages when you know that there is a likelihood of more people viewing it. Thus you need to advertise your products during the day as opposed to advertising at night when most of the people have gone to sleep.
You need to be interactive on your social media campaign: ensure that you engage your audience in your social media network. You need to answer their questions concerning your products and services. Do not ignore any of the questions because then they might view you as a less serious business person. Answer to their suggestions as well and tell them whenever you are willing to give a solution to all their queries if you cannot be able to provide instant solutions.
Rewards: you can generate more subscriptions to your social media pages by rewarding your customers. You can place some quizzes at particular intervals of time where you will reward the customers who get the answers right with the coupons. First, you need to tell your customers to invite their friends- those who invite more friends will earn more points and thus have a higher probability of getting rewarded. You can also ask them to post the links to your page on theirs in order to gain more points. This way you can be able to effortlessly bring more people to like your sites. Then you will be able to advertise to a larger network of people which will eventually lead to the success of your business.
Take criticism positively: whenever your customers criticize you on your products, you need to take it positively. Take it as a challenge to make your product even better. Avoid bitter exchanges with your critics as it may only give a very bad impression of your business. From this criticism, learn where you went wrong and what you need to correct to improve the situation. Even if some of the criticism may go overboard, you need to maintain your calm and be polite in your answers. Courtesy will show your customers that you can be able to provide excellent customers care services.